středa 1. dubna 2009

Well, it seems that this blog didn't go very well. Or, it went exactly as expected - abandoned after first post. But after a time I have decided to try to write something again, maybe this time it will be better than on the first try.

I began to be quite excited of game programming after my girlfriend and her team finished visual novel Heartbeat for a ren'ai visual novel competition (warning: unless you speak Czech, you probably won't enjoy this game very much). As a little bonus, I programmed very simple DDR simulator for the game in pygame.

Because the team plans to create sequel to Heartbeat (where I should provide some simple puzzles), I decided to improve my Python and pygame programming skills and write some simple game on my own.

I'm still not 100% sure but I will probably be going for some Atomix inspired puzzle game or simple implementation of Alquerque with AI opponent. I hope to write something more after I decide and actually begin implementing something.

So, if anyone is actually reading this, wish me luck and determination to keep at least one of these new projects :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat